Custom Search

Leather Boots with reversible cleats



Thanks to living in a community where a lot of what I need is very nearby, I do a lot of walking instead of driving.  Now that it’s wintertime I’ve found myself about falling flat on my rear on an extremely regular basis.  However, I don’t like having to change out boots when I want to walk indoors.  Which is where these Reversible Cleats Leather Boots would come in extremely handy.
bootsSure, they’re not the most hi-tech solution, but even the simplest of devices can make life far easier.  Unfortunately, it appears that these only come in guy sizes, so the ladies are a little out of luck.  That is unless they have feet big enough to fit into a men’s size 7-13.  The boots work just like you would guess, there are two sets of studs that can be flipped to give you a better grip on the ground you’re walking on.  They are lined with wool and have removable felt insoles.  You can purchase a pair for $199.95 through Hammacher Schlemmer.
Source: Crunchgear

Review on the latest all gadgets , PC or computer hardwares, notebooks, netbooks, accessories, gadgets, mobile phones and video game consoles on the market

Bookmark and Share

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

0 comments:

Privacy Policy By www.problogger.web.id