Custom Search

Pig Speakers get a classy touch

I swear I’ve seen far more pig shaped audio accessories than I could have ever imagined I would. I even think pigs are kind of cute and I still think this is getting a little ridiculous. Although the other set of pig speakers I’ve seen have kind of gone towards the silly end of things. Whereas these new pigs go for a slightly chic piggy look. These are the high class pigs, clearly. So if you have a thing for pretty clean pigs that play your music, then this is the gadget for you.
pig_speakers

Of course that’s provided you’re living in Japan too, otherwise you might have issues getting your hands on one of these. The ceramic pigs come from Japan’s I.D.E.A where there are several different color choices to choose from. You can pick between black, white, pretty pink and a very shiny gold. The skinny tail that comes out of the rear of the pig is the connector for your MP3 player. You can purchase one for ¥4,725 or about $50.
Source: Technabob

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

0 comments:

Privacy Policy By www.problogger.web.id